Bauer-ip can provide the following services in the field of patent searches:
Search for novelty
- Search for novelty is suitable for an entity seeking for protection in form of patent, utility model, industrial design or trademark.
- The search should be perfomed when you are interested in verifying your new idea (invention, design or even designation).
- This search involves the discovery of the closest state of the art, i.e. a solution that is as close as possible to your idea, or even identical.
- Based on the results of this search, Bauer-ip can provide an analysis of success in obtaining exclusive rights (patent, utility model, industrial design, trademark).
Search for the state of the art / Patent landscape report
- Search suitable for investors and start-ups.
- The search is performed in case of interest in patent activity of particular field of technology.
- Within the search, it is possible to reveal the latest trends in the defined field of technology, or determine the direction of future development.
Freedom to operate
- The search is suitable for both well-established and start-up companies and investors who intend to launch a new product on the market or intend to enter new markets.
- The search is performed in case of interest in patent activities of third parties (competitors who are trying to exclude you from the market).
- As part of the freedom to operate search, Bauer-ip will compare your product with the claims, analyze the scope of protection and provide a legal opinion on whether the product falls within the scope of protection of a competing patent, utility model, industrial design.
Search for violations of industrial property rights
- The search is suitable for legal or natural entities being interested in unauthorized use of industrial property.
- Based on the claims, Bauer-ip will provide the most likely infringers.