Bauer-IP specializes in providing professional assistance to individuals and legal entities from outside of the Czech Republic and Europe, particularly to those from the United States, who wish to know more about their Intellectual Property Rights within the Czech Republic and Europe and who wish to explore options for obtaining the appropriate Intellectual Property Rights for their Inventions, Ideas, Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Trade Secrets.
They offer various services in matters relating to Industrial Property Rights, which includes Inventions (Patents or Utility Models), Trademarks, Industrial Designs, and Designations of Origin. In particular, their services focus on matters of technical character of an invention (Patent, Utility Model, Industrial Design).
Bauer-IP services includes:
- Drafting a Patent Application
- European Patent Validation
- National Phase of PCT Application
- Representation and Management of Applications
- Industrial Design registration
- Management of Rights
- Patent Search and Monitoring
- Post-grant proceedings such as Opposition, Cancelation or Appeal before national Authorities
- Infringement Proceedings before an Industrial Property Court