Draft and File a Luxembourg Patent Application by Registered Agent
We can prepare a patent specification including:
- a written description of the invention, which must:
- state the title of the invention;
- briefly specify the technical field to which the patent relates;
- indicate the state of the art, insofar as the applicant is aware of it, if applicable using document citations;
- describe the invention as it is characterized in the claims, if possible in the form of a solution provided to a technical problem; also state the advantages resulting from the claimed characteristics;
- briefly describe the drawings, if there are any; and
- provide a detailed description of at least one embodiment of the invention, including, if applicable, examples or commented references to the drawings;
- claim(s); and
- an abstract.
We are preparing the application in English.
We can provide translation of the claims into German as required by law
Draft and File a LU Patent Application
- We will draft a patent specification and claims;
- Provide needed translation; and
- File the Patent Application with accordance with all formality requirements.
File LU Patent Application only
- We will file LU patent application based on your patent specification.
- Official fee 270,- EUR including search fee or 20 EUR without search. Agent fee from 985,- EUR.